📃Token Distribution

The Key to Time Travel

FLASH has a total fixed supply of 150M tokens. No more tokens can be minted.

Completely bootstrapped, there have been no investors, public, or private sales to date.

Flashstake was built upon the legacy of previous versions, facilitated by Blockzero Labs and its community. As a result, a portion of the tokens, roughly one-third (33.83%), was allocated back to the Blockzero ecosystem that made the development of Flashstake possible, with the remaining two-thirds (66.17%) went to the Flashstake Treasury for various project activities.

A budget was approved for various purposes after the launch, which included an airdrop for holders of XIO (Blockzero) and FLASH V1 & V2, compensation for the Blockzero Labs Treasury, incentives for Flashstake Core contributors, a budget for general growth of Flashstake, and funds set aside for the Flashback incentive program.

Blockzero Labs

  • DAO Treasury: 15.17%

  • DAO Members: 18.66%

Flashstake Treasury

  • Growth Budget: 38.84%

  • Flashback Staking Budget: 12.34%

  • Core Contributors Budget: 15%

The Core Contributor Budget must be earned. This means the rest of the team allocation will only vest if they continue to contribute to Flashstake over the course of two years.

Vesting Schedule

At the time of launch, the circulating supply of FLASH will include the community airdrop of 28 million FLASH and some tokens from the Flashstake treasury that may be utilized for pre-launch marketing initiatives. The vesting schedules for the budget allocations have been set, with the unlock schedules of tokens shown in the chart below.

  • Launch: August 1st, 2022

  • 12 months: August 1st, 2023

  • 24 months: August 1st, 2024

The Community Airdrop and Flashstake Growth Budget were immediately vested on August 1st, 2022. The Flashback budget and Blockzero Treasury Budgets will be completely vested on August 1st, 2024

Tokens for Flashstake Core Contributors will be fully vested on August 1st, 2025.

Vested does not mean tokens will immediately enter circulation, only that they have the ability to enter circulation.

Last updated